Friday, April 11, 2008

Llamas, Lamas, green pajamas!

What color are your pajamas? Mine are yellow, but Llama always wears green ones. He has green summer ones, green winter ones, green spring ones, and green autumn ones. He even has green starbursts on his spring ones! Oh my! I forgot to introduce Llama to you! Llama is my best friend, my partner in crime, we do everything together!He was also my parents' "BFF", in fact, Llama is so old that he was also my great, great, great, great, great, great, great grand parents were friends with Llama. Llama named me Starburst because of his pj's. He speaks lots of languages: English, Spanish, French, Chinese, German, Polish, Japanese, Portuguese, Korean, Vietnamese, Italian and Arabic. You would love Llama if you knew him. Good bye, Adios, Au revoir, ****, auf wiedersein, ****, sayonara, ciao, ****, ****, ciao, ****. To bad Llama isn't here now, he could tell me how to say the starred(*) ones.